Thursday 19 June 2014

31 Rue Cambon, Paris




 As many of you would probably know, I have an obsession with Paris, Fashion and thus, Chanel. I've never actually owned a Chanel product in my life, however I have walked past the Chanel store in Verona, admired 31 Rue Cambon through my computer screen and also stopped and stared at their advertising campaigns. I love the simplicity of their logo. A crisp black and white colour scheme with a simple typeface. Perfection and sophistication.

Today I have been heavily inspired by 31 Rue Cambon and and I now want to force my mum to accompany me to a trip to Paris; if only she was physically able to and I had enough money to spare out of my university savings!

As I can't physically visit the location, I have decided to share some of these gorgeous photographs with you (not my own) and and also a little doodle that has just magically appeared from my biro and 9B pencil on the printer paper which is piled up next to me.



 My little doodle shared via Instagram. Make sure to follow me if you also have an Instagram account! @SophiaSargeant // www.instagram.com/sophiasargeant




My 'doodle' after adding to it over a few hours